Friday, May 29, 2015
Who am I?
I don't truly know who I am or who I want to become. All my life I thought I had everything worked out for my self... My plan was to graduate high school go to a four year college and get a degree in math or science. Then get a good job and settle down and have a family I even planned ahead and set the schools I was the most interested in. Then in the two first years of high I felt like a switch went off in my head. Suddenly I became very lost! I had no idk what I wanted my life I be I could not see myself five years from there...I couldn't even imagine my life in a year. Then I hit senior year the time to apply to college an I was stuck I didn't know what to do. So I figured if I have no idea what to do, then college just isn't for me. I thought hey instead of going to college I should just look for a job. I wasn't easy! It's been a year since I graduated high school and I haven't found a job. Basically for a whole year I haven't done anything. Now I'm wondering if I truly made the right call? I am a person who doesn't know who they are or who they want to be. A person with so much anxiety that I focus on one problem for months. A person who is lost and confused in a world that doesn't make sense to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment